This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1 +IM

Started by Carolyn Rose, November 28, 2018 · 2 Replies · 25 Views

Carolyn Rose

Just requesting a form check. Trying to figure out if I should be balancing on my tailbone with the majority of my back off the floor as shown or resting higher on the low back with just the shoulder blades off the floor (like the top part of a crunch)? Thanks for any clarification. 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Carolyne, you should be able to feel the shoulder blase raising from the floor. the more you can curl the spine the better it is but seems that the form you are showing is due to your spine bones structures. so for now...is ok.

Carolyn Rose

I can actually do either. I have experimented with both.  Next workout I will video the other option for an updated check.