This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 and PE2>IM

Started by Petar Tsvetanov, November 26, 2018 · 3 Replies · 63 Views

Petar Tsvetanov

Hello,

I'm at the final step for my current excercises and I was wondering if I'm not missing something in the execution, since I don't have much experience.

And also I've seen opinions for mastery that are I have not seen being mentioned in the course video notes(for example, to hit mastery on mobility for shoulder extension your grip must be shoulder width).

Could I go to PE3, having in mind I can cover the requirements of sets and reps?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C02DLT4pbSdS7vaBHSrZpU78bRIrsg8y/view - PE2 Headstand

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eUdu8kKL2liyYUQvTud7ZcLV11RPjEtR/view?usp=sharing - PE2>IM Static shoulder extension

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Petar, for the PE you need to reduce the neck extension a bit and also the lower back arc.

For the IM the bar is not always horizontal, you need to increase the grip until it becomes horizontal. for relax the shoulder, they should be depressed.

for now, stay on this step.

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Petar, the PE is ok. on the IM if you stop the video just before beginning the exercise you will notice that the grip is not symmetrical and also from the side view arms are not horizontal, increase and modify the grip to address these problems.