This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE7 + iM

Started by Tom Bussien, November 24, 2018 · 2 Replies · 45 Views

Tom Bussien

Hi, first day of side to side squat for me, they feel quite good to be honest. They're amazing to open up the hips. Inside squat felt weird at first but quite good on the last set. 

Has anyone any advice on what I should improve? I know mobility is gonna get better over time.

https://youtu.be/j9CoGemCQ50

I want to say, so far this program has been awesome, I never thought about strengthening the knees in weak positions like these.

Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Tom sorry for the late, the execution is perfect! jealous of your ankle mobility.

Tom Bussien

Thanks Alessandro, my ankle mobility isn't that good, I struggle to comfortably sit in a SLS or even a regular squat. I mean it's good but I need more since I'm 1.80cm haha. I tried to play with some hawaiian squat and damn these are hard, they would definitely be easier with better ankle mobility.