This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE7 + iM

Started by Tom Bussien, November 24, 2018 · 2 Replies · 47 Views

Tom Bussien

Hi, first day of side to side squat for me, they feel quite good to be honest. They're amazing to open up the hips. Inside squat felt weird at first but quite good on the last set. 

Has anyone any advice on what I should improve? I know mobility is gonna get better over time.

https://youtu.be/j9CoGemCQ50

I want to say, so far this program has been awesome, I never thought about strengthening the knees in weak positions like these.

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry I posted this one in the F1 form checks, I'm still on F1 with all other elements so in my mind I'm in F1. I posted the same topic in the F2 form checks so you can delete this one (or how can I delete it myself?). Thank you.

Alessandro Mainente

They are perfect, nothing that should be corrected.

Tom Bussien

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente !