This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Began in GB unlimited

Started by Harout Aintablian, November 22, 2018 · 6 Replies · 208 Views

Harout Aintablian

this is a continuation of last Sunday's topic that I started in the public forum...as I mentioned, couldn't do crab and ape postures...today I could do them...am doing only the beginner core workout daily...didn't start the other workouts yet...maybe am thinking wrong...want at least to "open" the core for some time then proceed to the other workouts.

The crab posture is stretching the biceps ...could lower my hip better on ape posture, this is only by doing the beginner core workout. 

Will continue to post every few days.

Happy training to all of you

Harout Aintablian

Almost one week passed from my last post, now am doing the crab and ape better but no movement  yet, started the block one and 2, but am doing foundation core beginner workout daily,, upper body and lower body beginner workouts too,  didn't start the middle and front splits yet neither the handstand or the movement sets.

Will continue this till this weekend and from next week will follow the schedule...as for the fundamentals will do them daily too plus I believe they will show me that my body is starting to be different than before.

As I mentioned in the above post, for us the "novices" subscribing to GB unlimited is the best choice.

Harout Aintablian

While trying to do the fundamentals position ( block 1 & 2)...am getting convinced more that as we age our body tightens (fascia, ligaments, tendons, muscles)...so the exercises will help us to regain not only muscles but the fascia, ligaments, and tendons, this awareness is making me admire about the way and the engineering of the exercises, where to begin and how you begin...for example  elevation and depression of the shoulders....how this simple movement makes you feel your scapula.

Bottom line, am glad that I joined

Harout Aintablian

Block 1 and 2 getting easier day by day, will start to add exercise from block 3.

I want to thank Coach Sommer and the team, am really happy ....but have lots of "inabilities" ...which I hope by time will regain flexibility.

Happy training to all members.

Harout Aintablian

The new changes in the members' section is a big wow

Harout Aintablian

Its been 10 days almost have this bronchitis and couldn't do any exercise...sounds ironic, as people say a Dr cannot be sick

Hope you are all well.

Merry Christmas

As Armenians, our Christmas is on January 6th

Harout Aintablian

HAPPY NEW YEAR...its been 2 hrs we entered 2019...wish you all a happy prosperous year.