This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE2 + IM

Started by David Pardy 340028, November 17, 2018 · 8 Replies · 63 Views

David Pardy 340028

Any feedback on this one please?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi David, the PE is of, some more work is needed for your IM where the 90° abduction is not yet reached.

David Pardy 340028

I thought as much, thanks!

David Pardy 340028

Just wondering if I can get feedback on the IM?  I've pushed harder for 90' abduction but I'm not sure if I've got the correct hip/spinal positioning

 

Alessandro Mainente

Ideally, in order to see if corrections are needed, i need a front view because from here the form seems to be good.

David Pardy 340028

Ok no problem, I'll get you a video today!

David Pardy 340028

Front view

 

Back view

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi David , the hips abduction is reduced,can i suggest the middle split course?

David Pardy 340028

Ok thanks, unfortunately I can't afford the course right now (my wife will kill me haha) but I have a stretch routine that I'm following in the meantime.