This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lesson 2 Portion

Started by Donny C, November 16, 2018 · 2 Replies · 109 Views

Donny C

Hi,

I'm just wondering what is the portion of healthy fat to add to my breakfast - "Step 2 is to add a healthy fat to breakfast. This can be as simple as eating a handful of nuts on the way to work or making an omelet."

My typical breakfast is a cup of black coffee, a bowl of instant oat (roughly 2 fists in volume) with a spoonful of dried fruit and chia seed, and one egg. Since I started Thrive, I added half tea spoon of extra virgin olive oil to my bowl (turns out quite nice with the fruity taste) - is this sufficient?

Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hey Donny,

Sounds like you've got it down. If you get sick of the olive oil, you could also just count the egg yolks as your morning fat. 

Donny C

Thanks Everett!!