This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shout out to Coaches

Started by Christopher Denzer, November 13, 2018 · 1 Replies · 79 Views

Christopher Denzer

Hi Forum:

I want to give a personal shout out to Jeffrey, Alan and Everett for their dedication and patience. I have been a GST student for more than two years and have restarted many times whenever I hit a plateau. I'm an older student (48) and don't have access to one-on-one training and am entirely taught through the GST videos. I don't know how many times I've posted f**ed up videos of me flailing around and still had these guys come back with constructive criticism. Recently, Everett went out of his way to record himself demonstrating the correct way to enter the Side Block Lever Hold when it became obvious I was too thick to figure it out for myself. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for the help, coaches like these guys (and many others) are the reason I have been able to stick with GST for as long as I have. 

Jeffrey Bittner

@Christopher Denzer You're doing awesome, keep it up!!