How is it going?
A couple of questions I have:
1) my legs seem to waver a bit, how can I keep them steady?
2) are these supposed to feel “effortless”? At set 5 my arms are quite fatigued.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, November 12, 2018 · 3 Replies · 47 Views
How is it going?
A couple of questions I have:
1) my legs seem to waver a bit, how can I keep them steady?
2) are these supposed to feel “effortless”? At set 5 my arms are quite fatigued.
Hey Giulio, practice and practice. your brain needs to refine sensation. feeling the effort is good in order to feel the shoulder working while learning the balance.
Ciao Alessandro,
do you think once per week is fine for practice or should I try to train HS more frequently?
In any case I am years away from passing the iM, my shoulder extension is terrible, so there is no hurry :)
IN the case of PE2 maybe you can practice it a bit more.