Hey guys,
Just stepped into this progression...can someone tell me how am I doing?
Thanks.
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, November 11, 2018 · 7 Replies · 88 Views
Hey guys,
Just stepped into this progression...can someone tell me how am I doing?
Thanks.
Marko
Hey marko the PE is simply perfect, now on the IM think that your knee is supported by something....now you do not have to lift the knee form this support. this means that you can reach the legs extension in 2 ways:
-lifting the knee (that is an increase in the hip extension) and knee extension
-holding firmly the knee and reaching the knee extension. we need this second one.
Thank you Alessandro!
Okeeey...I think I understand what are you saying. We will see in the next post if I get it.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
How is iM now? It is not hard (from gluteus perspective), but I get cramps in Achilies tendon and calfs from toepointing...
Hey Marko notice that ideally when you bend your left leg, the shinbone should be vertical.
Okey...I see, it goes in a little bit.
I will work on that. Thank you.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are mastery testing sets.
How am I doing?
Nice work here, you can move on.