Hi guys,
How am I doing here?..just started this one too.
Thanks.
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, November 9, 2018 · 6 Replies · 50 Views
Hi guys,
How am I doing here?..just started this one too.
Thanks.
Marko
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, can you check this one too?
Hey Marko, i think that the only problem is the range of motion os the back extension...don't you have a mobile table?
Hahaha, not really... my kitchen table is pretty shaky, but anyway, my mother will butcher me if I lay down on it..If bigger range of motion is required, I will try to make my own Back Straps. But that will take a few days, maybe even weeks...
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
I finally made a setup for this progression...here is my mastery testing sets. How it's look like?
Hey Marko, it is perfect. remember that the legs are horizontal the better it is.
Thanks Alessandro!
Okey...I will move on, but I will make that correction for the future work.