Hi, I just started with this progression, how does it look?
PEhttps://youtu.be/KGhlopNJiDU
imhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=EfJ_4CGl9tY
thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, November 6, 2018 · 5 Replies · 83 Views
Hi, I just started with this progression, how does it look?
PEhttps://youtu.be/KGhlopNJiDU
imhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=EfJ_4CGl9tY
thanks
The IM is good, if you notice the PE you are moving to the left, probably you are lifting the feet more than the shoulders if we make a comparison. try to stay in place by making symmetrical movements.
Thanks Alessandro, I will try and make a new video on my next session
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, I have made some adjustments, how do you think it looks? it is not perfect yet because I am still moving a bit it seems like.
That's a hollowbodyrocks. make sure always holding the abs squeezed all the time! think about having the sternum closer to the hips always!
you guys are making a very good technical work on GB materials!
Thanks a lot @Alessandro Mainente! I really appreciate all the awesome feedback!