This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation one workout variation

Started by Jóhann Páll, November 6, 2018 · 1 Replies · 119 Views

Jóhann Páll

Hi

I've searched everywhere for a general guideline on how the foundation one course works. I can't find it.

I have done the three same workouts 3 times in a row now. Will it be the same workout forever or does it change? I did step 9 for Core, Upper body and lower body 3 times each. Are there more workouts or just this one for each?

Best regards,

Jóhann

Cory Fair

Hi Jóhann,

It looks like you have reached the mastery step for all of the first set of exercises. Congratulations, this is a good milestone in your training. :) I was able to take a look at your workout history, and you chose 'fine' for the feedback which will keep you at the same place. As soon as you feel comfortable enough to choose 'easy' or 'too easy' the program will adjust to start your next workout on a new mobility/strength progression.