This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna/V-sit Press Form Check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 2, 2018 · 4 Replies · 158 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello!

I started to practice lifting from middle split hold to v-sit, in order to understand how to press for manna development.

This is how I do:

How does it look? I have a bit fear to fall down while trying to lift higher than this, I guess it is a matter of practice. However... bascially Is the tecnique correct? 

Any tip to improve is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Alessandro

 

Nick Murray

Fantastic effort! The coaches can comment on form, but ...superb strength and mobility!

 

Antonio Alías Montoya

I like when the guy with a lot of weight plates on his waist stop talking, look at Alessandro an try to seem calm like if that wasn t too hard. :lol:  

Antonio Alías Montoya

And then he thinks: ok, now I have to something about it, let s start my half reps- set! :lol:

Alessandro Mainente

HI Alessandro, personally i think that you are in a good way. with hands backward, i've seen more improvement in the sensation of "push the hips forward" . i still use the idea of straddling as much as possible because the straddle compression has more depth compared to pike compression.