This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cannot change workout settings

Started by Levi Dempsey, October 29, 2018 · 2 Replies · 28 Views

Levi Dempsey

I am trying to change the active exercises or steps in the workout settings for my foundations courses. When I go into it and change something though, literally every single step gives me this error, "Error, exercise step and deload counter mismatch."

What is going on? I want to change the exercise and set it to test mastery, but it won't let me...

Everett Carroll

Hey Levi,

Before clicking save, be sure that every exercise from every course has a step assigned.  Often, the more advanced sections of the movement course need a step assigned. Just put step 1 for everything, even if you're not training a section. 

We can also do this for you if you email us at support@gymnasticbodies.com with the details of what you need adjusted. 

Levi Dempsey

Oh excellent, that was it! Some of the things in another program were somehow on a weird step. Thank you!