This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna PE2 -- keeping legs straight

Started by Sam Petulla, October 27, 2018 · 1 Replies · 89 Views

Sam Petulla

Hi

 

I'm struggling with Manna pe2 to keep my legs straight while performing the motion. They just want to bend.

 

I've started the middle split series to try to add more range to my abductors but I wasn't sure if this is the issue. It seems like my mobility in my legs themselves isn't strong enough to keep them straight.

 

Are there other recommendations for improving at this movement?

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/27/2018 at 9:19 PM, Sam Petulla said:

Hi

 

I'm struggling with Manna pe2 to keep my legs straight while performing the motion. They just want to bend.

 

I've started the middle split series to try to add more range to my abductors but I wasn't sure if this is the issue. It seems like my mobility in my legs themselves isn't strong enough to keep them straight.

 

Are there other recommendations for improving at this movement?

Hey Sam sorry for the late! well, bent knees here is common, you can think about pulling your FEET up and not the knees. this tip helped a lot of my clients..let me know!