Hi team, please see rings rows form check. Thanks in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christian Unger, October 21, 2018 · 3 Replies · 41 Views
Hi team, please see rings rows form check. Thanks in advance.
HI Christian, generally speaking, is very good. try to avoid excessive arch in the middle of the spine.
Hi Alessandro,
I think I’ve fixed the excessive arch (see video below). This exercise has seen very slow progress for me. I seem to be stuck around the 5x9, 4x12 stage. Any tips for progress here? Perhaps doing the exercises on a more or less frequent basis? Currently doing once a week.
Many thanks.
When you are reaching the chest with the hands you should continue to twist the grip until it reaches the palms up position.
if you cannot progress is suggest to insert one more set in your workout. adding another day is the last option.