This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 and iM form check

Started by Christian Unger, October 21, 2018 · 3 Replies · 61 Views

Christian Unger

Hi team,

I’ve posted form checks for push ups and mobility work. Please review and let me know any issues with form. Note: please ignore face expressions in iM video that’s normal for me, rest assured I’m not in complete agony.

PE2

backview

iM

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Christian, some tips for you:

-PE: at the top of every reps focus on reaching the maximum protraction before beginning the next rep;

-IM: sometimes your circle is not completed: think about having a virtual wall on the side where you are making the circle. if you touch the wall the game is finished. in order to avoid touching the wall, you need to twist more at the spine.

Christian Unger

 

Hi Alessandro, thanks for tips. Unfortunately I have been stuck on PE2 step 3 for a while now so I’ve decided to drop back to PE1 step 6.

can you please review form including mobility work. Thanks

iM

 

 PE1

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work!