This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB Unlimited Question

Started by Chris Hara, October 18, 2018 · 9 Replies · 734 Views

Chris Hara

Hey,

I'm amongst the GB users who purchased a good portion of the course material before the introduction of the Unlimited program. It seems now that we can only access more advanced courses by signing up to the GB unlimited subscription model? Or have I misunderstood?

Or in other words, can we still buy the stand alone courses?

Chris.

 

Talal Aldoub

I highly agreed and was thinking about it too.

Giulio Pizzini

Coach said all new courses from now on will be available only under GB unlimited.

I like the idea of a recurring subscription fee and believe it is a better business model for GB but after having just spent over a thousand dollar on course purchases how am I supposed to do that?

It would be nice to see an option to switch to GB unlimited with an initial credit based on your purchases. The current situation feels a bit like a penalization for the early customers.

Gregory Lewis

I'm interested in this as well.  I haven't spent too much (Fundamentals and Foundation One so far), but that was just a handful of months back and GB Unlimited came out right after.  I realize it was bad timing, but if GB Unlimited was out at that time I definitely would have gone that route instead.  A small credit (not just 7 day free trial) would be solid gesture to those who have already invested and potentially referred others to the content so far.

Leigh Kettle

This also throws up quite some confusion - or at least it does to me 

I am busy enough with all the courses I have bought a few years back - that is foundation 1 and 2, handstand 1 and 2 and the 3 stretch series during a week I don’t see how I’d be able to schedule all the extras I’m seeing advertised into My weekly routine - or am I missing something ? 

What would the unlimited give me to benefit what I’m already doing ? 

Like I say I’m quite  confused which route to take 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Leigh,

The subscription-specific courses do not replace the courses you have already purchased. Instead, these are meant to provide you with supplemental material that can help you to address weak points in your training, or help you to better cater your schedule to your individual goals and needs.

Ben Tolson

Hi,

   I’m with you guys. Really frustrated as I’ve bought foundation 1 and ready to progress to foundation 2. The cost is only €80 for foundation 2 compared to the huge cost of a monthly subscription and I don’t have the time to do all of the extra classes they have added. I understand from a business point of view but all the exciting users have been left behind

Sean Schade

I bought Foundation 1 and the Stretch Series before GB Unlimited was released. In fact my renewal is up in a couple of days. I love that they made GB Unlimited available. It is way more cost effective than purchasing courses individually. 

The plus side of having purchased the courses is that I own those in perpetuity, well as long as the site is around. So if one day I cancel GB Unlimited at least I will have the courses still. I look at the Stretch Series as being a life long practice. I’ve been doing Foundations for 18 months, and the Stretch Series for 14 months, and GB Unlimited for 12 months. The stretching has literally given me a new lease on life!

PAUL DALY

yes, I also think that people who purchased the stand alone courses should be given some credit towards a subscription, particularly if you can't continue to buy the next levels of the stand alone courses individually. 

 

Matt Robinson

This is extremely disappointing. Having worked through foundations 1 - 2 & 3 and HS 1 & 2, looking to buy the next modules and I can't, without signing up to a monthly payment. Yes it makes sense from a business perspective, but there should be an option for those already deep into the GB courses via the old system, to purchase modules.