This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A new beginning..

Started by B Hall, October 16, 2018 · 5 Replies · 30 Views

B Hall

I'm going to log all of my workouts here since the scheduler doesn't register beginning level courses. I was roughly halfway through F1 on most elements. I'm now starting over due to a serious car accident adding to the list of injuries I've been collecting..(not from gb). I also wanted to try the new courses :)

Anyways 10/15/18

Day 5 of Fundamentals done

Knee series done 

Most of daily limber.(Cant do some moves atm due to my sternum)

 

Brandon Hall

10/17

Daily limber

Fundamentals day 5

Knee series - finally feeling my Achilles start to release. 

 

Brandon Hall

10/18

Fundamentals day 7

Daily lumber

30m legs

Brandon Hall

10/20

Daily lumber

Beginner mobility

Core sequence

10/21 

Daily limber

My calves are still incredibly sore from 30m legs.

 

Brandon Hall

10/22

Daily lumber

Extended warm up -really struggled with some of the stretches. Especially the one where one legs out in front and the other is 90° out to the side and back

Brandon Hall

10/23

Daily lumber

Fundamentals day 8 & 9

Core sequence