Hi guys,
Bent hollow body hold form check.
Areas of interest: 1. position of neck and back of shoulders, 2. Angle of hips and knees. Please note feet are pointing as much as I can. I do far away and close up on video.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christian Unger, October 14, 2018 · 3 Replies · 51 Views
Hi guys,
Bent hollow body hold form check.
Areas of interest: 1. position of neck and back of shoulders, 2. Angle of hips and knees. Please note feet are pointing as much as I can. I do far away and close up on video.
Hi Christian, follows some tips for you:
-raise a bit the shoulder so that all the scapulae is barely lift from the floor;
-reduce the hips extension a bit, they are to opened;
-do not tuck your chin.
Hi Alessandro,
Please see new video addressing your points. I definitely feel it much more on upper abs after raising shoulders and closing hip angle. Please let me know if I have adequately addressed your tips. Should hips be even more closed?
Thanks
Definitely better, the more you can raise the upper body the better it is. if you feel the scapulae on the floor then you need to raise the upper body more.