Hi guys,
russian twists form check. My concerns are 1. angle and straightness of back, 2. ROM of twists and 3. ankle plantar flexion preventing feet from touching ground.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christian Unger, October 14, 2018 · 3 Replies · 37 Views
Hi guys,
russian twists form check. My concerns are 1. angle and straightness of back, 2. ROM of twists and 3. ankle plantar flexion preventing feet from touching ground.
Hi Christian, generally speaking, is ok. I need if possible a front view in order to check for symmetrical work.
Hi Alessandro,
Please see front view form. Is rotation ROM adequate? I’ve just completed mastery for this exercise FYI so will wait for your sign off before moving onto next exercise. Also I noticed much quicker progression for SL/PE1 compared to FL/PE1 and MN/PE1. Any suggestion why this might be? Many thanks
Nice symmetrical work.