Hi team, I seem to have a hit a wall pretty early on with the foundation upper body exercises. Ring rows, push-up, and scap shrugs. I can just complete the particular sets and reps for all exercises and will hit “fine” on all exercises expecting it to be easier the next week but come 7 days later I haven’t made any progress and can still only just complete the particular stage for each exercise. I’ve tried 7 days rest and 3-4 days rests and still not making any progress. Been like this for about month and a half. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Making no progress on F1 upper body
Started by Christian Unger, October 13, 2018 · 1 Replies · 252 Views
hi Christian, i noticed that you have 0 posts, the first thing is always posting a form check because if your previous exercise was mastered with a bad technique you cannot expect to improve with the following PE.