This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

2nd day - new foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis?

Started by Wesley Clapp, October 11, 2018 · 1 Replies · 46 Views

Wesley Clapp

I just began my Fundamentals course and loved the Crab and the Ape yesterday. I took it easy and eased into things. Today as I was walking to the gym (normally), I got a sharp pain in the bottom of my right foot (closer to the ball of my foot than the heel). I'm worried I overstretched my plantar fascia but am not sure. Any suggestions?

Alessandro Mainente

HI WEsley, in case of pain you need first to see if it is something serious. so wait a couple of days if it is not gone wait until one week and see if the pain decreases. if not see a PT.  Asking for this advice on the web could be more critical than useful. Imagine if someone gives you a bad/wrong suggestion that potentially can increase the problem.