Hi, would appreciate some feedback on my form. I’m pretty shaky in doing this full stop and struggle not to pike. I always find myself sliding forward, which makes things harder and adds to my shaky/twitchy appearance as I’m trying to keep it in one place. https://youtu.be/NGZms8N0JK0
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
sPL/PE5
Started by Martyn Walsh, October 9, 2018 · 2 Replies · 42 Views
HI Martyn the sliding sensation is exactly what you need to work against too. notice how you are moving out your heels, this is a pretty common compensation. heels should stay in touch all the time. repositioning the feet is not allowed.
now, instead of doing 10+ sec hold, you should stay on the range 1-6 second until the correct amount of lean is reached then move on.
Thanks Alessandro, i’ll Give that a go for a couple of weeks then post back my progress.