This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jumping ahead in Fundamentals

Started by Ecenur Kaleli, October 8, 2018 · 2 Replies · 54 Views

Ecenur Kaleli

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here, with the unlimited subscription - and trying to figure out how to use the program properly - so if anyone can help me out that'd be great :)

Let's say I have CORE for my workout for the day for Monday, and i'm scheduled to do Bent Hollow Body / Seated Russian Twists and TuckUps for my workout. If I click on Core on my Dashboard/scheduled settings for Monday, I can see what exercises i have for the day - the ones i listed above. 

But here's the thing, i know i will be able to complete them with no difficulty - because i have been doing them for a while, as part of my prior / swimming training. 

How do i advance to the next level of exercises for CORE on that workout, it seems a waste to have to wait till my next scheduled CORE workout to see the next level - I would be waiting for another 3 days to see if i can go up a level?

I'm not trying to skip through moves by the way, but it makes sense to start at a level that i'm already on as opposed to waiting for the programming to catch up. Any help is much appreciated. 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Kaleli, when you click on core the new page with your current workout will appear. on the right side you can see the label "setting" , if you click on it you can access the actual programming. my suggestion is to not skip exercise but rather try to complete the last step of the programming that is step 9.

Ecenur Kaleli

Thank you, that works really well. :)