This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Handstand exercise/technique videos

Started by Patriq Hansson, October 7, 2018 · 2 Replies · 254 Views

Patriq Hansson

The HS courses have been out for a long while now, and I'd love to see exercise videos of the same kind which go along with the Foundation and Stretch series. 
I especially find the technique and scaling tips useful. 

Is this on your to-do list? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see this. 

Cheers

Coach Sommer

Hi Patriq,

You are in luck.  Many new handstand class videos are being released thru our new subscription program.  Just keep an eye out for emails from GB to see what the new releases are that week for subscription members.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Nick Jones
On 10/7/2018 at 3:07 PM, Coach Sommer said:

Hi Patriq,

You are in luck.  Many new handstand class videos are being released thru our new subscription program.  Just keep an eye out for emails from GB to see what the new releases are that week for subscription members.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Hi Coach

Its been some time since I have used my GB courses, I bought F1, HS1 and the stretch series some years ago. I’m back again and determined to act like more of a grown up and really focus on my GB strength work. I will be more patient this time round. 

With regards to HS1 will this be updated with the same tutorial style videos found in F1 please. If not is there a detailed description of what the new HS classes will offer please