This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 MN PE/iM2 Form check

Started by Marko Sekulic, October 4, 2018 · 16 Replies · 164 Views

Marko Sekulic

Hi guys,

I really need some help for this one...I think this progression wont be so hard because last one was effortless, but this one is completly different beast...

I give my best but I just couldnt keep my knees locked, my hip flexor are weak like hell...I cant say that my pancake is bad, I can say that I dont have a pancake at all! My back are stiff like a brick, and upon all of that it was pretty hard for my weak core too...

Can someone give me some adviceses on how to fix all this problems, and eventualy master this progression? 

IM is with 23kg, BW is 80kg.

https://youtu.be/_uoX-79R9yE

https://youtu.be/_nNZPj-4tpM

Thanks.

Marko

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Marko i think that the problem is more technical. you strongly begin the movement with the legs but this leads to the cog to stay on the floor and all the weight is moved to the right...you cannot sit up on your butt.

begin the movement first with the upper body.

Marko Sekulic

Okey...thank you.

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Some sets from today...

https://youtu.be/iGgl9ZP7tVg

https://youtu.be/5im3wfKCd0I

I guess this is far from mastery level...my pancake/compresion is terrible, and jc is with 23kg wich is far from 40kg, wich is 50% of my bw.

Alessandro Mainente

The JC is coming nicely, on the straddle up notice that at the top there are some tiny bent knees...a little bit.

Marko Sekulic

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente

Should I add more weight on JC (because 23kg is almost effortless now, and I need more weights to pull me deeper) and keep working on straddle ups?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes you need to increase the weight and reach the 50% of BW little by little. straddle ups need refinement.

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here is one set from yesterday's training. How it's look like?

https://youtu.be/pGWN8xAaAwI

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work now.

Marko Sekulic

Thank you @Alessandro Mainente!

Should I move on (if it's on mastery level), or stay here until I reach 50% of BW on JC, or...what to do now? 

I will anyway keep working on my JC until I reach 100% of BW.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Stay here until the 50% of BW on JC and then keep working separately on JC until 100% BW.

Marko Sekulic

Okey...that means a lot more straddle ups. :wacko::D

Thanks.

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here is my mastery testing sets...

On pe, my pancake is still non existent, but I feel like its improving slowly, and I give my best here...

On im, I see that I am doing some funny s##t with my head at the end of the reps, will fix that...I could go 2,3 cm deeper but I am afraid to lean more forward, because this chair is pretty unstable...

Jc is with 40~41kg.

https://youtu.be/nr6rMXKk3H4

https://youtu.be/ZZ5AlusubpQ

https://youtu.be/SWN-VZOPd3g

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Marko, 2 corrections here:

- PE: do it slower;

-IM i do not understand ..why you are doing a different execution on the eccentric phase and concentric phase?

Marko Sekulic

Okey, I will...yes, honestly I focused on range of motion, didn't think about technique too much...:D I will fix that too.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Marko, still different technique: notice how much you pull the bar into the legs during the second part of the movement and how it is away from the legs. the PE is still too fast, notice that in the course video the demonstration of the PE it is done approximately in 2 seconds.