Hi guys,
How am I doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1XFlfbziQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f80QczKFk3k
Thanks,
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, October 3, 2018 · 11 Replies · 75 Views
Hi guys,
How am I doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1XFlfbziQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f80QczKFk3k
Thanks,
Marko
Hey Marko, nothing that should be corrected here, nice work.
Good to hear that.
Thank you Alessandro.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are some sets from todays training. Can I move on when I think I am ready? this is pretty effortless now.
Both IM and PE are ok. remember that it is not a matter of when you think you are ready.....if you post a form check and it is ok, work out through the progression and then move over the next one.
Thank you.
Are you saying that after I mastered one progression, I should go on the beginning and spend one workout on every mastered progression, and than move to a new one? Or just to spend one more workout on this progression? @Alessandro Mainente
When I say to you that one exercise is correct, you can follow the gb course portal programming and if necessary move on.
Sorry for being stupid, but I don't know what is portal programming...
and sorry for bothering you @Alessandro Mainente...
How do you choose how many reps and sets you have to do on your workout session?
Well, every step have it's own sets and reps numbers automatically programmed, so all I can choose is which step I will do. And I know this can be manually managed in "Workout Settings".
Exactly what I was meaning, once I've told you the exercises are ok you can consider to set the last step of the progression and see if you can perform the mastery.
Oh, okey...I can be slower time to time, but at the end I always get it.
Thank you.