Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how am i doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWL4gtJANqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HpSmd4I_mI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdv29h29WCo
Thanks,
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, October 3, 2018 · 13 Replies · 150 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me how am i doing here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWL4gtJANqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HpSmd4I_mI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdv29h29WCo
Thanks,
Marko
HI Marko, much more important:
-i need to see all your body here;
from what i can see:
-you are arching the lower back this means loss of PPT;
-you are loosing the protraction at the top;
-a clear stop at the top is something I need to see.
There are the same problems as before. it is very hard to correct them in a couple of days. since the increase of intensity is of only 2 reps, my suggestion is to focus only ON 2 REPS until the technique is correct. one of the biggest mistakes now is that you are reversing the movement with the shoulder first (they move early) and then the rest of the body. the concept of the body as a unique unit is lost.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Do you say that I should do 5 sets of 2 reps, to correct the form first?
One problem I have noticed, I struggle to keep protraction in lean position...and ppt also.
yes the minimum.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is one set from yesterday...not yet there, but it is getting there...
Nice work marko!
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is one set from yesterday...can I work my way up now, step by step?
Nothing wrong! nice work.
Just one more form check...I am progressing one step each week on this exercise and it works quite nicely so far. I should probably work like this on the rest of the foundations too.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is mastery test (one of five sets)
How am I doing?
I think they are pretty good!
Thank you!
I will move forward then.