Hi guys,
Can someone see how am I doing this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XneVH96Xsjk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qii5WquIu4M
Thanks,
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, October 3, 2018 · 14 Replies · 142 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone see how am I doing this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XneVH96Xsjk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qii5WquIu4M
Thanks,
Marko
The execution of the rocks is ok, during the IM strive to hold the legs together.
Yes, in order to maximize benefits think about retract, depress and move the sternum up.the spine should extend at the thoracic part.
Okey, I will work on that.
Thanks.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are some sets from today...can move on when I think I am ready?
The IM is perfect, the roll is smooth and fluid. try to reduce as much as possible the hips angle variation.
Thank you @Alessandro Mainente.
To reduce hips angle variation on the PE?
yes, when you move on the lower back and lift the shoulders you tend to open a bit the hips angle.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here's one set from last training. Is it better now?
Hry Marko,
look at the fold in the shirt at the sternum level, if the alignment is held always than no variation in the fold is allowed.
Okey, I see what you mean.
I will correct that. Thanks.
Definitely yes!! now 60 reps ;-9
![]()
![]()
I am still learning to count over 50...