This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Slight critique/Feature Request

Started by Jeffrey Mailly, September 29, 2018 · 4 Replies · 348 Views

Jeffrey Mailly

The new releases are awesome. But I would love to see some guidance as to how it should be integrated into training. The Rows Triplex is a perfect example. The email had very little content and the video has 2 sentences with it. Theres a real opportunity to eliminate forum questions if the email or description were more informative. Save the forum coaches times for more important things like form checks.

Coach Sommer

Hi Jeffrey,

The new releases ARE NOT designed to be integrated seamlessly into the programming of your legacy courses (F1, H1 etc).  For example, there are multiple warmups that will be available soon.  Whichever one you use is merely a matter of personal preference.

For some, they will be supplemental.  For others, they will be the majority of their training.  How and when you implement them is completely up to you.

Lots of new training choices and options headed your guys’ way.  The organization and new choices in training will become clearer as new features and content continue to be added on a weekly basis now.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jeffrey Mailly

Thanks Coach. Appreciate the explanation. I've already toyed around with some of Restore and new releases. All really great stuff. Looking forward to whatever else you're cooking up for us! 

Bill Marr

Coach...while I understand your explanation, I still think it would be beneficial to give a better overview on what the new courses are about. I'm amongst the GST users who purchased a good portion of the course material before the introduction of the Unlimited program. I haven't seen the value in subscribing to Unlimited given my current level of course availability. Now that so much new has been and will continue to be introduced, GST athletes like me may now see the benefits of Unlimited. To better understand that new course content would give us better insight into just how much value Unlimited might hold for us now.

Jonathan Mitchell 233254

I'm enjoying the new content, while I'm focussing primarily on the meat and veg of foundations and stretch series some weeks I just have 'bad weeks' I let work get out of control, I'm under-recovered, needing a deload or in this weeks case sick. Getting all my big sessions in just isn't practical or I know I won't be able to put 100% in. Having a follow along with alternative movements which is slightly easier can be a real mental break. I maybe won't make progress as fast as if I just powered through but the sessions a just good clean fun especially when training alone.

I try to finish each training day having learnt something new about my movement or the program or whatever, I just just finished the 20mins handstand new session and again learn something new. 

Thanks @Coach Sommer for pumping out more material!