This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE9

Started by Thomas Hanssen, September 27, 2018 · 5 Replies · 140 Views

Thomas Hanssen

Hey folks!

Can I use this as a setup, or am i leaning to far back?

 The stall bars have given me from time to times  some minor neck discomfort.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Probably you should move the bar one hole higher. I also notice some depression on your shoulder, they should be relaxed. in fact, your hips move higher a lot... a sign of shoulder extension work..typical of lat work.

Thomas Hanssen

Is this better? Tried to start from dead hang. Felt a bit harder.

Alessandro Mainente

You can make a good test in order to see how much you are moving unnecessarily the hips instead of increasing the compression.

perform a normal leg lift and reach the bar with your toes, grab the bar with them, now relaxed into a deeper compression and see how much your hips drop down. well this is the ideal compression you should reach at this stage of HHL.

Thomas Hanssen

Is this better? I don't feel like the hips drop down to much when i compress...Also i feel it more in the abs when i do normal HLL compared to the theese one.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 11/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, Thomas Hanssen said:

Is this better? I don't feel like the hips drop down to much when i compress...Also i feel it more in the abs when i do normal HLL compared to the theese one.

 

 

HI Thomas, sorry for the late.....really really nice my friend. I love it.