This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretch course modifications?

Started by Breanna Baker, September 25, 2018 · 3 Replies · 127 Views

Breanna Baker

I was under the impression I would be able to rate the workout and the system would automatically adjust based on my rating for modifications, but the only thing I see with the stretch course is the ability to say done. Am I missing something? I’m a beginner and I found the first session hard.

Everett Carroll

Hey Breana,

For the stretch courses, there is no rating system. All courses except stretch use a feedback system but since stretch is just the same sequences each week, there is no need to rate it for progression. 

Breanna Baker

So the whole stretch series is just one video for each course? 

Everett Carroll
9 hours ago, Breanna Baker said:

So the whole stretch series is just one video for each course? 

There are 3 follow along videos as well as technique videos for each exercise. You can view those in your course library or by clicking the pop-up as you perform the sequence with the workout video.