Hello GB community! I wanted to test this progression, how about overall form? Does it look good? I have some doubts about that.
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, September 24, 2018 · 6 Replies · 228 Views
Hello GB community! I wanted to test this progression, how about overall form? Does it look good? I have some doubts about that.
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro, feet lower at hips level. the upper leg should never touch the forearms...never.
On 9/24/2018 at 9:35 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Alessandro, feet lower at hips level. the upper leg should never touch the forearms...never.
@Alessandro Mainente I realized that I have no problems to lift my legs off the ground while placing my hands on paralletes or forward/to the side, but I can't get into the position if I place my hands backwards. In this video I show what I mean...
I discovered the same issue even with bent legs... Since that I saw manna presses done on the ground with hands backwards, I would like to ask you if and how I should work in order to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance!
Alessandro
ahahahah hands backward were my nemesis but it is useful to completely understand how to push your hips forward, remember to pay attention to the external rotation of the upper arm, something you should look for if you want to let the upper body passing through the arms.
22 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:ahahahah hands backward were my nemesis but it is useful to completely understand how to push your hips forward, remember to pay attention to the external rotation of the upper arm, something you should look for if you want to let the upper body passing through the arms.
Ahah ok! So what would you suggest in order to develop the manna press with hands backwards? I noticed that I can barely hold an half lsit with hands backwards... So May I start with developing an Lsit with hands backwards? Or something similar?
Thank you Ale!
you can still maintain in your warm up the pbar variation and build up the floor one.
I have the same problem. With hands forward, I am not a master, but at least have what I feel to be a good starting point to build the MSH, but with hands backwards I experienced the same thing- I felt like I had virtually no strength, like I could barely even activate my triceps. So, I continue to practice, trying to get even a couple seconds of pushing the hips forward with hands backwards.