After progressing steadily through all the wrist exercises, I have hit a road block at fingertip pushups. I can do the other 3 wrist pushups, but not a single fingertip pushup. I mastered the previous progression and continue to use it, trying to build to a full pushup. My question is: should I continue progressing on the other 3 exercises? I have been holding everything up at step one trying to catch the fingertips up with the rest.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
FINGERTIP PUSHUPS
Started by JAY ROACH, September 23, 2018 · 2 Replies · 141 Views
They don't all have to go up at the same time.
FTP is hard: I'm still on my knees with them after many many months. Slowly moving my knees back.
Don't push it: if you injure soft tissue there, you'll shout at yourself afterwards!
Hey Jay, you can progress like if the exercises are separated progression. personally, the harder variation is the wrists pushup.