Hi guys,
Just started working on this...can someone say how am I doing?
Thanks,
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, September 22, 2018 · 9 Replies · 90 Views
Hi guys,
Just started working on this...can someone say how am I doing?
Thanks,
Marko
Hi Marko, the most part of the work now is required on the IM. in order to take the most benefits for the future work I highly suggest to reach the horizontal position with the legs.
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Okey, I will work on that.
Thank you.
P.S. Can you make a english subtitle for your youtube chanel?
Same...not there yet, but its getting better.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
I have one question about flexibility. What comes first, middle split or pancake? Which one should be my priority to achieve, FIRST?
They come together.
for the IM strive for reaching the horizontal position with the legs.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are some sets from last training.
How am I doing here?
very good. nothing to correct.
Thank you @Alessandro Mainente.
Can I move on when I think I am ready?
if you can perform mastery for both PE and IM you can move on.