Stretch Course

Started by Ronan Taaffe, September 22, 2018 · 1 Replies · 2,006 Views

Ronan Taaffe

Hi. I do a lot of BJJ and Boxing throughout the week (Mon-Sat).  I generally do the stretches at the end of the day. One of them (Thoracic bridge) i have on a Sunday which is my recovery day where i might do some light cardio for recovery purposes. I was wondering is the Thoracic bridge after this to much on the muscles or does it fit in nicely on a recovery day despite being a deep long stretch workout.  Thanks

Pauline Taube

Hi Ronan,

this is completely individual and depends on your current schedule and your ability to recover. I recommend to try to get through the whole series, if you are having a hard time recovering I recommend to ease off the intensity of the stretches or do part of the series :)