This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Advice for morning nutrition

Started by Leland Riemer, September 20, 2018 · 2 Replies · 165 Views

Leland Riemer

Looking for some feedback on my morning nutrition routine. I'm working on Thrive 2: step 14.

Wake at 4:30am- 8oz Coffee with 1tbsp MCT oil and 1-2 tbsp butter

Workout from 4:45-6am

Snack at 6:15- 1/2 cup 5% greek yoghurt

Breakfast at 7:30am- 3 eggs + 1/2 avocado

Snack at 10am- 1/2 cup nuts or 1cup 2% cottage cheese

Lunch- 12pm -on to rest of Thrive guidelines

 

Lots of water throughout the morning.

 

Does this sound reasonable and in keeping with Thrive guidelines? Anything I should change?

 

Thanks,

Lee

Leland Riemer

I guess my question is: Do you see anything here that is inconsistent with the Thrive program?

Thanks, 

Lee

Isak Tougaard

Seems very Thrive adherent to me. I like to have larger meals to stay full longer, but if smaller and more frequent works for you that's the main thing.

Wonder where all the coaches are at?

Hey @Coach Sommer, is @Jeff Serven  all right?

Looking at his profile, it says he hasn't even been online this entire year...?