This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What to do during short breaks

Started by Christopher Denzer, September 18, 2018 · 2 Replies · 60 Views

Christopher Denzer

Hi forum:

I'm on F3/4 and HS1&2. I take care of my main Foundation and HS and Stretch work for an hour in the morning. I'm lucky enough to be a remote worker and to work in the community workspace of my local climbing gym. Every hour, I like to get up and do something for 10m or so to keep my ass from laminating itself to my seat. Has anybody got any recommendations for GST-oriented stuff that is good to keep up throughout the day/week in a Pavel  T. GTG-style?

Alessandro Mainente

If you are doing a seated work probably a hamstring stretch, quad stretch and wall extension (you can find it, performed on youtube by Coach Sommer athlete)...those are the best option.

Christopher Denzer

What great ideas. Thanks!