This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Imbalances and Moving On to F2

Started by Hugh Muir, September 15, 2018 · 1 Replies · 147 Views

Hugh Muir

Hi all,

I have been training foundation 1 for a number of months, and have come to find I am imbalanced.

Lower body: PE5 (mastered).

Core: PE1 (bent hollow body hold, 4x60s), PE4 (arch up, 5x6), PE4 (1/2 tuck hanging leg lift, 5x5).

Upper body: PE2 (pushups, 5x9), PE2 (ground rows, 4x6), PE2 (forearm plank, 4x60s).

What I notice is that lower body is stronger than my core, and both of them are stronger than my upper body.

I also notice that I suck at bent hollow body hold relative to my other core work (PE1 compared to PE4).

so I have some questions:

1.) Is this normal?

2.) Should I even them out?

3.) If so, how might I go about evening them out?

4.) Should I progress to foundation 2 for just my lower body, or should I keep doing PE5 until the rest of my body catches up?

Thank you all.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Hugh, being different is normal. it was also for me...you can for sure move to F2 for the elements you have much more strength.