Back disconfort in V-seat

Started by fireman, April 21, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,854 Views

fireman

I feel a litle pain here when a lift my legs for v-seat, for example in l-sit lifts. I feel the disconfort in the left side (the opposite to the photo). In my right side i don't feel any disconfort.

sdadsg.jpg

What could be the reason? Someone has had the same problem?

Thanks you very much.

Coach Sommer

My recommendation is first attain a 30 L-sit on the floor, then a 30 sec straddle L on the floor and finally a 30 sec MSH on the floor, before you begin to seriously work V-sits.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

braindx
Coach Sommer said:
My recommendation is first attain a 30 L-sit on the floor, then a 30 sec straddle L on the floor and finally a 30 sec MSH on the floor, before you begin to seriously work V-sits.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Yeah, I agree with this.

Also, your pain is PROBABLY resulting from weak rhomboids.

Do you have any horizontal pulling in your routine? If not, add some...