This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hollow body /shoulder bridge

Started by Leigh Kettle, September 7, 2018 · 4 Replies · 149 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys

may I have a form check of the hollow hold and shoulder bridge 

many thanks 

https://youtu.be/WIyrc8S8s_I

Leigh Kettle

Bump 

Alessandro Mainente

NIce work on the hollow position, for the shoulder bridge, try to depress and pinch the scapulae together.

Leigh Kettle

Alex; is it imperative my arms are overhead in this??? (forgive me if this has been asked before somewhere , I couldnt see it anywhere )

it seems my arms overhead give way resulting in my shoulders dropping to the floor Long before my core gives out . With hands by side I get a much stronger core connection - 

all the other previous hollow positions have arms by side wondered why the difference here 

thanks as always 

Leigh 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes it is necessary for the mastery.