Hi guys,
Can somebody check this out?
IM is with 4kg...
Thanks.
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, September 5, 2018 · 16 Replies · 176 Views
Hi guys,
Can somebody check this out?
IM is with 4kg...
Thanks.
Marko
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, can you check this one too?
Hi Marko, the main problem of the pushups is the body alignment, so in order to give you a complete opinion, you should post here a side view of your pushup.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, here are some sets from the side...
I tried to keep ppt and hollow position, but I saw that my ass is higher than it supossed to be, if you thought on that...
HI Marko, there is a general mistake on the execution, you tend to pike a bit, this means that if you improve the PPT you should be able to reach lower with your hips.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Is it better now?
Yes is better. now build up this habits.
Okey. Can I move on when I think I am ready?
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are some sets from sunday...
Can I move on? Reps are pretty easy now.
They are good, still, remember that it is not a run...stop in between reps.
Now is ok, if you want a special tip, think about external rotation at the end of everyreps.
Can I move forward when I think I am ready? Thank you for the special tip @Alessandro Mainente, I will keep doing this progression as a warmup anyway.
Yes you are ready for moving on. still, try to experiment my last tip.
Of course I will!
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Is this how pushups with your last tip should look like?
I did all 5 sets like this and my shoulders were on fire.
Is this bonus prep work for future ring work?
Absolutely! nice work!
It is a good activation that leads to major shoulder stability and less internal rotation. also it keeps the pec far from full contraction and this means less fatigue!!!!