Hello,
I'm doing scap shrugs for some time now.
I would like to know if this is correct range of motion or do I need scapular restore exercises?
Thank you in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Martin Rasiak, September 3, 2018 · 3 Replies · 60 Views
Hello,
I'm doing scap shrugs for some time now.
I would like to know if this is correct range of motion or do I need scapular restore exercises?
Thank you in advance!
Hi Martin, I would like to see a front view in order to check for asymmetrical work.
Hi Alessandro,
it is worth to mention that during the first video in this thread (3.06.2018) I felt that some shoulder blade (not sure if left, right or both) is moving in a sense that it's almost like it's clicking or dislocating somehow. It feels just weird, like I'm moving to far (?) or too much. I cannot hear or see it, it just feels different.It's definitely NOT painfull and it happens very often. I didn't observe any correlation whether it's because of no warm-up, after upper body work, in the beggining or end of workout, etc... I cannot even make it happen or stop happening. I'm definitely also not new in scap shrugs, I'm doing it about a year now. Now, during this sessions (videos below) I didn't observe anything like that. Maybe your catchy eye is able to detect something
Here are some more views:
Thanks in advance!
HI martin the movement of your shoulder blades is smooth and fluid. if you feel this sensation often maybe you should check for a PT because I'm not in the position of making assumptions.