This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Quad restore self assessment

Started by Martin Rasiak, September 3, 2018 · 1 Replies · 199 Views

Martin Rasiak

 Hello everyone,

in Quad Restore the self assessment is following:

Quote

Laying on your stomach, can you pull your heel to your butt while keeping your hips on the floor?

Should I pull the heel only using my hamstrings and aim to touch my butt or can I use my hand?

I can easily pull my both legs with the help of hands, but without them, I am far far away :)

 

Thanks!

Cory Fair

Hi @Martin Rasiak it's perfectly acceptable to use your hand in this stretch. :) Even though you've passed the test, I highly recommend one or more Restore courses for part of a recovery day regime as these lesser intensity stretches are excellent at countering the effects of higher intensity training from the week.