Hi guys,
Can someone see how am I doing here?
Thanks.
Marko
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, September 1, 2018 · 7 Replies · 56 Views
Hi guys,
Can someone see how am I doing here?
Thanks.
Marko
Hey Marko, the IM is ok. for the PE strive to hold always the maximum upper arm abduction and feeling the rear delt squeezed.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente, do you mean not reducing the angle between upper arm and torso when I go down? Keeping 90° between upper triceps and torso and 180° between upper arm and chest? This is very hard to do without moving pelvis too much, I think.
The second thing, the 180° between the upper arm and the chest. the movement occurs in the spine. restriction in the abs, obliques etc can be a limiting factor.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Did I understand you right?
How are this sets?
And now is correct.
Can move on when I feel I am ready?
Thank you.
yes.