This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE9: My A$$ is always hitting the bar!

Started by Travis Gordon, August 31, 2018 · 6 Replies · 124 Views

Travis Gordon

ALOHA GST GOD'S AND GODDESSES!

I am going to get right to the point. My a$$ keeps hitting the bar when I execute the HBP/PE9 (Korean Dip). My strength and mobility are fine. Just that my luscious back side keeps getting in the way. 

Techniques suggestions PLEASE!!!

Thank you All!

- Travis

Julian Aldag

Video?

Travis Gordon

I do not have a video.

Julian Aldag

Then go make one.

Julian Aldag

You cant expect quality advice without showing us a video of what you are and are not doing correct.

Alessandro Mainente

Without a video execution i can suppose your mistakes but I cannot give appropriate suggestion.

Travis Gordon

When next I am able, I'll get a video posted.