Can you please tell me if this one is good enough to move on to PE2? I had a go at PE2 + the IM today, the squats are easy but the IM is appalling!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by David Pardy 340028, August 29, 2018 · 2 Replies · 22 Views
Can you please tell me if this one is good enough to move on to PE2? I had a go at PE2 + the IM today, the squats are easy but the IM is appalling!
Great work on your PE! As you do your iM try to keep your hip straight as you lift your foot. You can see in your video (mostly on your first side) that you pick up some pike in your hip as you lift your leg. Work to maximize your ROM with flat hips.
Thanks Jeffrey, I'll give it another go!