This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE1 + IM

Started by David Pardy 340028, August 29, 2018 · 5 Replies · 64 Views

David Pardy 340028

Once again, any feedback would be great thanks! I know my hip mobility is shocking so will be working the swivel hips for a while!

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, David!

Keep working to increase you ROM on your retraction. Your goal is to get your shoulder blades to touch as you retract. Try scooting your feet slightly further apart  as well as a little bit closer to your butt on the iM. Doing so might help you to get some more movement through the hips.

David Pardy 340028

Thanks for the advice!

David Pardy 340028

Ok, an update on this one!  I can get my shoulder blades touching 9 times out of 10, still working on the swivel hips, and currently working on 4x15 with the PE.

 

Alessandro Mainente

The pinching of the scapulae is fine.....but do it slowly.

David Pardy 340028

Ok thank you, I'll fix that up.  I might need to go back a step or two and work on the pace.